OSSA Instructor Training
Valid 3 Years
Fort McKay | Gregoire
Want to become an Industry Safety certified Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA), instructor? Upon successful completion of Industry Safety’s OSSA Instructor Training you will be qualified to provide safety training for the following Industry Safety OSSA safety courses:
- OSSA Fall Protection Instructor Training
- OSSA Confined Space Entry and Monitor Instructor Training
- OSSA Fire Watch Instructor Training
- OSSA Elevated Work Platform Instructor Training
After completing an Industry Safety OSSA Instructor Training Course you will have the resources, materials, knowledge, and Industry Safety certification to successfully deliver OSSA accredited training programs to Alberta’s oil and gas sector. Contact us and get started today!
All potential instructors (staff/contract) must undergo an assessment of qualifications to perform instruction for IndustrySafety Services Ltd.
Verification of training credentials and experience will be performed before an instructor may take any iIndustry Safety instructor training courses.
Contract and Staff Instructors must have the following Hiring Requirements:
- Current resume outlining experience and training background
- Valid OSSA training credential for all courses you wish to instruct
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in an applicable industry or a combination of practical, formal education and teaching experience
- Valid First Aid Level C certificate
- Proof of WCB coverage and personal liability insurance (contract instructors only, staff are covered under Industry Safety)
- Complete the Instructor Application Form
To become an Industry Safety Certified Instructor of an OSSA Accredited course, all Instructors must complete the requirements of our Instructor Training Program.
Once your application has been approved, the following steps must be completed in the order listed below before you can deliver the program to others, and become an Industry Safety Certified Instructor of an OSSA Accredited Course.